Personal information collected by John Sovec's web site is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988, and HIPPA. Personal information is information relating to an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion provided. John Sovec uses its best efforts to respect the privacy of its online visitors. John Sovec does not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it voluntarily and knowingly.
Under no condition shall your information be shared with or sold to outside companies.
Under no condition shall your contact information be shared with or sold to strategic marketing alliances or partnerships with third parties.
Site visit data
This site is operated by, John Sovec through the use of an external service provider. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged by this external provider. This "site meter data" is recorded for statistical purposes. It is used by the John Sovec to help improve the site. Your browser supplies the following information:
- The user's server address
- The date and time of the visit to the site
- The pages accessed
- Entry and exit pages
- Duration of time visited the site
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities.
Collection of personal information
When you eMail us:
- We will record your eMail address
- We will only use your eMail address for the purpose for which you provided it
- It will not be added to a mailing list, unless provided by you specifically for that purpose
- We will not use your eMail address for any other purpose
- We will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- Be collected by lawful and fair means
- Be used for a lawful purpose
- Be collected with your consent, and
- The purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to John Sovec